The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross from Netmarble, a prominent creator and distributor of top-notch mobile games has received 50 million downloads. The 50 Million DL Celebration Festival recognizes this achievement by providing fans with an all-new hero, as well as special events, rewards, and other goodies.
The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross features new content and special events to celebrate 50 million downloads
Players can participate in the celebrations by attending a variety of 50M DL Celebration Festival content and events, such as:
- New Playable Hero: The list of playable heroes now includes [Last Philosopher] Mage of Infinity Merlin.
- 50M DL Celebration Festival Draw: Players can acquire the recently added hero [Last Philosopher] Mage of Infinity Merlin in the 50M DL Celebration Festival Draw. SSR has a 300 and 600-mile guarantee. Players can pick one festival hero from a list of four at 900 miles, including [Last Philosopher] Mage of Infinity Merlin, [Waves of the Earth] Queen Diane, [Divine Protection] Merlin the Daughter of Belialuin, and [Restored Emotions] Hijack Gowther.
- 50M DL Celebration Festival Check-In Event: The 28-day 50M DL Celebration Festival Check-In Event will award a variety of check-in rewards, such as 150 Diamonds and a Super Awakening Token.
- Event Boss Battle – Giant Hawk: Diamonds and the Super Awakening Token are among the rewards available for defeating the event boss battle known as Giant Hawk. However, it depends on the total number of times you have cleared it. By finishing the event, participants can exchange their earned resources for a variety of goods, including a 50M DL Celebration Festival Ticket and a Merlin Costume from the Exchange Shop.
- Chapter Clear Event: By completing Chapters 19 to 23 main stages, players can win rewards such as Diamonds and the Full Awaken Token.
- ?Additional New Content: Players can now experience Chapter 24.5 and acquire the Jormungand‘s and Cusack’s Holy Relics, among other content.
The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross transforms the narrative and adventures of The Seven Deadly Sins. It turns it into a very interesting and enjoyable mobile gaming experience. The original Japanese voice actor’s cast reprises their roles, which has more than 100 dramatic cutscenes and stunning, high-resolution 3D graphics.
Are you excited about the 50 million downloads celebration of The Seven Deadly Sins Grand Cross? Let us know in the comments below!