Duskull is a Pokémon that appears to be a stylized personification of the Grim Reaper. Duskull is a generation III Ghost-type Pokémon. Its body looks like a black robe with two bone-shaped patterns on its back. The Pokémon bears an uncanny similarity with the Grim Reaper. It wears a mask that looks like a skull. Duskull’s primary weaknesses are Ghost and Dark-type Pokémon. In this Pokémon Go guide, we are going to talk about the best ways and counters to defeat Duskull in the easiest way possible.
Duskull in Pokémon Go
There are a total of 3 Pokémon in the Duskull family of Pokemon. Duskull can be evolved into Dusclops by using 25 Candy and can be further evolved to Dusknoir which costs 100 Candy. Duskull is a Ghost-type Pokémon and is vulnerable to Ghost and Dark moves. Its strongest moveset is Hex & Return and it possesses a Max CP of 706.
Duskull’s movesets can be divided into two categories which are fast moves and charge moves. Its fast moves include Hex and Astonish while its charge moves include Night Shade, Ominous Wind, and Shadow Sneak. The CP ranges of Duskull are 364 – 403 (at level 20) and 456 – 504 (at level 25 with Fog weather boost).
Best counters for Duskull in Pokémon Go
Here is the list of the best counters against Duskull in Pokémon Go.
- Gengar (Mega): Shadow Claw, Shadow Ball
- Absol (Mega): Snarl, Payback Dark
- Houndoom (Mega): Snarl, Foul Play Dark
- Gyarados (Mega): Bite, Crunch Dark
- Deoxys (Attack): Zen Headbutt, Dark Pulse
- Charizard (Mega Y): Wing Attack, Blast Burn
- Darkrai: Feint Attack, Shadow Ball
- Latios (Mega): Dragon Breath, Psychic
- Gengar: Shadow Claw, Shadow Ball
- Hoopa (Unbound): Confusion, Shadow Ball
- Blastoise (Mega): Bite, Hydro Cannon
- Chandelure: Hex, Shadow Ball
- Hydreigon: Bite, Brutal Swing
- Giratina (Origin): Shadow Claw, Shadow Ball
- Aerodactyl (Mega): Bite, Rock Slide
- Charizard (Mega X): Fire Spin, Blast Burn
- Latias (Mega): Zen Headbutt, Outrage
- Banette: Shadow Claw, Shadow Ball
- Haunter: Shadow Claw, Shadow Ball
- Weavile: Snarl, Foul Play
- Manectric (Mega): Thunder Fang, Wild Charge
- Mewtwo: Confusion, Shadow Ball
- Sharpedo: Bite, Crunch
- Honchkrow: Snarl, Brave Bird
- Alakazam: Psycho Cut, Shadow Ball
- Absol: Snarl, Dark Pulse
- Bisharp: Snarl, Dark Pulse
- Pidgeot (Mega): Gust, Brave Bird
- Zarude: Bite, Dark Pulse
- Hoopa (Confined): Astonish, Shadow Ball
- Yveltal: Snarl, Dark Pulse
- Houndoom: Snarl, Foul Play
- Tyranitar: Bite, Crunch
- Mismagius: Hex, Sadow Ball
- Abomasnow: Powder Snow, Weather Ball
Since Duskull is a tier 1 raid boss it can be taken down pretty easily. Trainers can use any powerful generalist Pokémon that can hit hard. Defeating this Pokémon is an easy job for any trainer.
What are your thoughts about our guide on Duskull counters in Pokémon Go? Let us know in the comments below!